- “We needed a voice-over for a corporate overview video. Edie delivered top quality narration way ahead of our deadline and well within our budget. We thank her for making our project a success!” – Brendan Boris, Marketing Communications Manager, Salient Management Company
- “Edie Magnus knows words. She knows how to write them. She knows how to speak them. She knows how to use them–and never overuse them–to maximum effect. Edie is a writer and narrator who operates with keen intelligence, discerning judgment, and perfect pitch.” – David Corvo, Vice President NBC New
- “In all that she has done, Edie’s narration is a unique blend of certainty and authenticity. When she tells me something, I’m sure it’s true but I’m equally sure that it’s real person at the end of that microphone, telling me something she really believes.” – Neal Shapiro, Pres. and CEO WNET.org
- “Edie did a great job for us on one of our latest projects. She was prompt in getting the recording back to us. She followed direction great and the quality was ready to use. We would not hesitate to use her again for our next project.” – Ryan Welch, Creative Director, AO.CREATIVE
- “Edie has a great voice and an intuitive sense of how to present copy. She takes direction extremely well and is a true pleasure to work with.” – Sue Chiafullo,
Mom, trusted friend, nosy neighbor. Radio, television, and online advertising.
You need a pro for this: someone fluent to deliver to a professional audience, yet sensitive for your lay audience.
Your company's face to the world is everything. And often that face is a voice.
You know the secret: it's the story, the story, the story. And oh yes: the voice that brings that story to life.